Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Boulevard of broken seams

Okay, so this rather wonderful and witty title is actually borrowed from the name of a alteration and clothing store on College where I tried to get the vintage dress I just bought fixed. It was closed. So instead I enlisted the help of Karyn at the Workroom to help ME fix it and I now have a dress which skims not suffocates. Right now I am feeling rather pleased with myself having mended a pre-loved dress and saved myself a buck or two.
More news soon. Meantime, I am busying myself at the desk my boyfriend has lovingly dubbed 'the button station' creating everlasting button bouquets, clocks and such for the fast-approaching Valentines Trunk Show.

1 comment:

sweetie pie press said...

there is really a store called that? i think there is actually a "pun store" district in toronto. maybe on bayview? there's a clutch of stores with pun names but the only one i ever remember is "the merchant of tennis."

also, i have tagged you in my new blog here which requires that you do something as a response.