Saturday, December 15, 2007

Moose-spotting in the GTA
















The new blog, which was to be titled 'Moose-spotting in the GTA'. That was when my moose obsession (they have such enormous heads, after all) was in full swing - before sightings of the naff cow-parade-style painted moose located across the city.
For now, this will be an irreverent romp through Canada's real capital city, from a legal alien's point of view. Expect rants (why the hell did I come to Toronto to live in wintertime), raves (when I find some) and self-reassurance (it's not me, it's just the way they do things over here).

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Hey, would you happen to know where to find the remaining moose on the Toronto streets? I'm planning a Toronto scavenger hunt, and just want to make sure it's not a total wild goose chase. I've only seen one lately, but I'm sure there are more out there...

many thanks.